Monday, March 9, 2009

Shaq in a HONDA! - Just WOW

If you're considering giving a lift to an NBA center and concerned that your two-door coup might be a smidgen smallish, take heart from this story from a guy and his girlfriend who were able to transport Shaq to a restaurant in Scottsdale.

"Hey, I was at Scottsdale Fashion Square today and ran into Shaq. I was with my girlfriend and we were driving to the mall when i saw Shaq's enormous black truck. We followed him into an office complex and asked to take a picture with him. He said we could as long as I gave him a ride. So after taking pics he hopped in the car and I drove him to the Grand Lux. Pretty sweet.
He actually wanted a ride. He couldn't park his huge truck near the restaurant so he parked a 1/2 mile away and was gonna walk but asked me for a ride instead."

I'm sure Yao Ming has a bigger rice burner, but then he probably shouldn't be driving right about now.

No comments:

Post a Comment